jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lori <lronn...@translations.com>
Subject Re: Bundled PM tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:57:29 GMT

No.  I work with SQL Server.

Two of my colleagues use hypersonic for testing purposes and most of the
time see the temp files disappear only on shutdown (not while the
application running).  I tried running against hypersonic also and I never
see the files disappear on shutdown.  I am reviewing our configurations -
though so far they look the same.  I do believe I'm using a newer version of
Tomcat, but only 5.5.028 vs. 5.5.023.