jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: mix:referenceable with OCM
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 04:31:56 GMT

Thanks a lot! I had a look at the test cases and that helped! But i had a few
general queries..
1. What are the advantages of using referencing here? One can still persist
"anotherContent" by specifying its attributes in the mapping.xml, so when
should i consider using referencing?
2. As per the documentation of ReferenceBeanConverterImpl, modifications on
the referenced bean attributes are ignored. Does this mean that after
persisting, if "anotherContent" is modified, the reference in "myContent"
will not reflect the changes?

Thanks.

Regards
Kaizer