jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From woolly <p.b...@lbs-ltd.com>
Subject Re: CMS Functionality In An nt:resource ?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:06:06 GMT

Thanks for your reply,

If I use a document view import (via session.importXML()) then the document
is exploded underneath the node to which I import and the size of the
repository increases enormously (an 8Mb file takes up 120Mb on disk or
something silly!)
That's why I've had to store some parts of the document as nt:resource so
that I can get my full document in.
Unfortunately, though, I still need CMS style functionality on some bits of
the xml in the nt:resource. I was just wondering if there's a "standard" way
of doing this, or if anyone had any good ideas...?