jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: Exception while indexing
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:25:14 GMT

But if I'm initializing the repository for the first time and trying to
access objects that have already been persisted in the database, it fails
because the OCM namespace entries havent been added yet. How do i specify
the entries in this case? The RepositoryUtil class adds the entries for OCM
but it hasnt been called yet.