jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: Exception while indexing
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:04:36 GMT

Hi,

I did some debugging on this and found that this issue arises because the
namespace for OCM hasn't been registered yet. Its only after the Session is
created that the RepositoryUtil class registers them. I think this problem
doesn't occur with the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.OraclePersistenceManager as it
doesnt create name index. I think the solution would be to register the OCM
namespace as part of the NameSpaceRegistryImpl class itself. Please let me
know what can be done regarding this.

Thanks.

Regards
Kaizer