jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure jcr plugin to point to existing repository
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:10:56 GMT
Hi Markus,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.10.2007, 15:49 +0200 schrieb Markus Reis:
> Could you either tell me whether
> a) //localhost:1099/jcrServer works for you (if the repsitory is running
> on JBoss - after you've set up this environment :-))
> b) what files I'd have to change (and how) in order to correctly
> configure the RMI interface for the jackrabbit server side

Well, honestly. I do not have any JBoss knowledge at all. So I cannot
tell you whether and how it works.

If on the other hand JBoss implements something on port 4444, you might
want to configure Jackrabbit such, that the Jackrabbit interface tries
to register with the registry on port 4444 instead of the default
setting rmi-port parameter in the RepositoryStartup servlet of the
Jackrabbit web app.

Regards
Felix