jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mix:referenceable with OCM
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:50:15 GMT
Am Donnerstag, den 04.10.2007, 04:00 -0700 schrieb Kaizer:
> I'm a little confused about how the mix:referenceable works in OCM. The uuid
> will be stored as an attribute in my class but how is the reference stored?
> I'd appreciate it if someone can explain with an example.

Not sure, whether I understand your question. The UUID is stored in the
jcr:uuid property in the node and may be mapped to any field in your
class. But you should consider that field read-only, as the repository
manages the jcr:uuid property and won't let you change it (actually, OCM
will not even try to write protected properties such as jcr:uuid).

If another node refers the mix:referenceable node, it stores that UUID
in any property of type REFERENCE, which you may easily store in a
String field.

Regards
Felix