jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization with ACL and permissions
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:24:09 GMT
Hello,

We also implemented a permission system in Jackrabbit. We use a "permission"
mixin;

[jecars:permissionable] mixin
- jecars:Actions    (String)    multiple <
'(read|add_node|set_property|get_property|remove|acl_read|acl_edit)'
- jecars:Delegate   (Boolean)
- jecars:Owner      (Boolean)
- jecars:Principal  (Reference) multiple

Our experience is that the custom accessmanager should cache results in
order to have a good performance.
Jackrabbit calls the accessmanager a lot(!).

You can see/download the code at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jecars/

Greetings,

   Jacco