jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Ivanov" <stefko.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lost node (nodes) in JackRabbit/Lucene searches
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:17:43 GMT
Thanks for the response.

As it seems this problem is not realy fixed in 1.3.1. I removed the complete
index. Also the node node types definitions.
If I start the Repository aggain there is only 1 segment. For the deletion
there are 3 segments.
After the new start the searches are not functioning correct. My XPath
search looks like:
//node1//node3[@status='true'] order by @date descending

Any ideas? Many thanks