jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Ivanov" <stefko.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject Lost node (nodes) in JackRabbit/Lucene searches
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:01:34 GMT
I use 1.3.1 of Jack Rabbit. I have the problem to loose some nodes and not
have them listed in the query results.
If I access the node directly (per UUID) I can get it. Searches do not
include the node. A workaround may be to save the node once aggain. After
this the node is back in the search result.
Reproducing this problems is relative easy. Just stop the repository and
delete the lucene index. Also if you have autoRecover='true'; dosn't
The questions are:
is there a good way to recover the lucene index (manual or automatically). I
didn't found somthing useful in web till now?
Why happens this? We've seen it on a running repository?
Many many thanks for your help!