jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Journal on Oracle DB
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:08:42 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Indexes should be rebuilt on startup (Marcel, please correct me, if
I'm wrong). If the cluster journal is file-based you have to delete
the journal files AND the revision files in the repository cluster
nodes (usually located in <rep-home>/repository/revision). If the
journal is in a database, you can safely delete all records in the
journal table.

Kind regards
Dominique