jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: JackrabbitOnJBoss - Problems accessing JCA
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:59:27 GMT
Hi Stefan,

got the same exception when I tried that. If you look at the wiki page
I referred to above, it tells that datasources are only visible to
JBoss's own VM, unless you additionally specify

<use-java-context>false</use-java-context>

inside the jcr-ds.xml. If you do that, the name lookup for "jcr/local"
in your client will not fail but return "null" because the Repository
exposed by the Resource Adapter is not serializable.

Dominique