jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Reza Ghaffaripour" <Reza.Ghaffarip...@hyro.com>
Subject a cms on top of jackrabbit and extending jackrabbit
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 00:21:05 GMT
Hi,

I am new to the concept of CMS and Jackrabbit. I was planning to create
an open source and specialized CMS for my offline media. I also decided
to be as much as possible in-dependent of the JSR and jackrabbit
interfaces and classes because they are almost new and change a lot. I
just wanted to know the best practices of using JSR/ Jackrabbit? Should
I extend Jackrabbit or just use it with some proxies/ associations? What
should be the degree of dependency to the JSR 170?

Thanks