jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: WebDAV component usage example
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:01:24 GMT
The Jakarta Slide list is kind of dorming (trying to be subtle) if you ask me. I read this
jira issue the other day [1], about somebody implementing WebDav layer for Hadoop [2]. Think
you need something similar, and results were that he used the JR webdav block/APIs

Enis Soztutar:
"Slide seems good enough at first, but it depends on lots of other libraries, it is poorly
documented(at least for a newcomer like myself), and i think the development slowed down after
2004."

I think you might want to take a look at [2] for the attachments

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-496
[2] http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/

Regards Ard

Darren Hartford wrote:
If you don't want Jackrabbit, I would recommend getting on the Jakarta
Slide list instead for WebDAV.

Otherwise, yes the WebDAV servlet would be where you would need to
extend.