jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Zhubin Salehi" <zsal...@tirawireless.com>
Subject Problem with importing repository from XML
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:15:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to export part of my repository and import it agaion. I get the following exception
when I try to import:

Caused by: javax.jcr.InvalidSerializedDataException: failed to parse XML stream: Feature:
http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes: Feature: http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.importXML(SessionImpl.java:1125)
at com.tira.coreserv.repository.admin.impl.AdminServiceImpl.importIssues(AdminServiceImpl.java:189)
... 83 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException: Feature: http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.setFeature(SAXParserFactoryImpl.java:100)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.importXML(SessionImpl.java:1112)
... 84 more

I was wondering if anyone has see this error before. Does i mean that it can't resolve http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes?

Thanks,
Zhubin