jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange error on Windows Server
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:20:53 GMT
On 9/10/07, Andrea K. <akregar@alteanet.it> wrote:

> Today I woke up with this error on my Oracle 10g App Server with JCA deployed
> Jackrabbit.
> Doeas anyone know what can be? The server is in cluster with a twin server
> that works correctly.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> ERROR OracleFileSystem:383 - failed to open output stream to file:
> /meta/rep.properties
> java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
>         at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
>         at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1345)
>         at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1434)
>         at

this issue seems to be non-jackrabbit related. the following call fails:

   java.io.File.createTempFile("bin", null, null);

maybe the system property "java.io.tmpdir" points to an inexistent directory?
that would at least explain the exception message ("cannot find the path").
check the javadoc of said method.

or maybe it's related to your cluster setup?

cheers
stefan