jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Peeter Piegaze" <peeter.pieg...@day.com>
Subject Re: A question about versioning when OnParentVersion=VERSION
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:08:05 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Yes, this is the intended behavior. A subnode with OPV=VERSION is
meant to be an independently versionable item, not closely bound to
the parent node. What you probably want to do is make your subnode
OPV=COPY. This means that the subnode will be copied as part of the
frozen state of the parent node, then when the parent node is restored
the subnode is restored with it.

Cheers,
Peeter

--