jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileDataStore configuration
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:14:01 GMT
Hi,

The data store is not included in Jackrabbit 1.3.x. You need to
download the source trunk source code and build Jackrabbit yourself.

Running the garbage collection is currently a manual process. You can
run this as a separate thread concurrently to your application:

import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.GarbageCollector;
GarbageCollector gc = new GarbageCollector(null, 0);
gc.scan(session);
gc.stopScan();
gc.deleteUnused();

I have updated the documentation at