jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled PM tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:59:31 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, I don't think I can help you, I don't know enough about the
mechanism. Maybe all temp files older than a day could be removed?

If you have a simple standalone test case that inserts one blob so
that multiple duplicate temp files are created, please log a bug.
Solving the problem will be very hard without test case...

I'm currently working on DataStore, where creating temporary files is
avoided (in most cases). But this is not available for version 1.3 of
Jackrabbit...

Thomas