jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Zdenko P." <zp.develo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Error instantiate persistence manager BDB
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:02:01 GMT
Hi,

I use BerkeleyDBPersistenceManager for Jackrabbit (1.3) in a Spring Web Project.
After I re-start yesterday the application cotainer (Tomcat 5.0.28)
the application fails to start.

I get the error message:
javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed to create session: Cannot
instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.bdb.BerkeleyDBPersistenceManager:
last Lsn=0x0/0x70fd7f

I checked to open the repository with the JCR Controller (v0.71) but I
got the same error.
If I delete the "00000000.jdb"-file (~9MB) in folder \repository\version\db\
my application is starting with no problems but the repository is
empty (index is empty the
data are always there).

Does anybody know the problem and can help me? Are there any
possibilities to recreate the index of a repository (maybe there is a
step independent the persistence manager).

Best regards,
Zdenko