jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Dini <Lorenzo.D...@cern.ch>
Subject FileDataStore configuration
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:13:39 GMT
Hi,

I would like to integrate my BundlePersistenceManager (MySql) with a
FileDataStore because I have about 30Gb to be stored in the repository.

I am inserting the tag in the repository.xml file as you describe in the
   WIKI page (http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore) but the
FileDataStore is not loaded.

I have also checked in the Jackrabbit core jar file but the class is not
there and I could not find it in any jars of Jackrabbit 1.3.1.

Can you please give me some hints on how to find the jar and how to
properly configure Jackrabbit to use it instead of BLOBs??

I would like also to know how launch the GarbageCollector mentioned (in
the only manual way currently available).

Thank you

Lorenzo
--
*Lorenzo Dini*

CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
Information Technology Department
CH-1211 Geneva 23

Building 28 - Office 1-007
Phone: +41 (0) 22 7674384