jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Enis Soztutar <enis.soz.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV component usage example
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:39:40 GMT
Hi, i've seen this post by chance, if you are still interested i can
share my xp with you.

I have implemented an adapter between our(hadoop's) FileSystem
interface(having concrete implementations as local file system, s3
filesystem, and distributed filesystem) and webdav. I used jackrabbit to
do this. The webdav servlet in JR does pretty much all the front end
things concerning webdav and you can implement a different backend then JCR.

see

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-496
[2] http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/