jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same name siblings with OCM
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:50:56 GMT
On 9/21/07, Kaizer <Kaizers@mastek.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using OCM and wanted to know how Same name siblings work in this case.

It works with collection converters. If you are using specific node types,
you have to use the NTCollectionConverterImpl otherwise you have to use the
DefaultCollectionImpl. Both converters have almost the same behavior in term
of subnode name definition. By default, they use the same name for all
subnodes. This is a predefined value like "collection-element". If the
class-descriptor matching to the collection elements has an id (see the
fieldescriptor definition), the id value is used to build the subnode name.
There are some examples in the uni tests.

If you have still some problems, you can send us more information about your
content model and we will try to make the mapping together.

br,
Christophe