jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a cms on top of jackrabbit and extending jackrabbit
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 06:46:16 GMT
Hi,

What do you mean by extending Jackrabbit ?
Maybe the Jackrabbit OCM contrib (in subfolder contrib/jcr-mapping) can be a
great help. Using it, you can persist any kind of java objects into a JCR
repository like Jackrabbit. It can add more abstraction on the JCR API from
your business logic.

Last info, if you plan to build your own CMS, you should take a look at the
upcoming framework Sling.  (http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ApacheSling).

br,
Christophe