jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Management - Unix-Style
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:34:31 GMT
That means that you have the define the permissions for each node - right ?
I'm not sure this what he is looking for. I'm also interested by another
solution.
In my case, I have to define a security model with the notion of users,
groups and role. One user can be member of different groups within different
roles.

In term of permissions, I'm very interested to have a solution based on JAAS
with something like the FilePermission (
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/io/FilePermission.html).

Is it make sense for some of you ? I did that in the past for Graffito with
the Jetspeed security services.

br,
Christophe