jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "harvey waters" <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled PM tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:34:14 GMT
No sorry I don't have a test case. I just got a 'Disk Full' error on our
live server and then took a look in the tomcat temp directory and found all
the binaries going back to when we installed the system. I thought these
binaries were used as a BLOB cache for JackRabbit, if so I guessed there
might be a way of managing them.

Currently we're on version 1.3 of JackRabbit.