jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pamarthi, Ramakrishna" <rk.pamar...@hp.com>
Subject Performance issue with XMLPersistenceManager.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:24:12 GMT
Hi All,

My application using XMLPersistenceManager.
We have nearly 10GB content was written using a pre-1.0 jackrabbit
release.

My problem is: My application is running effectively one and half day
after that performance is very bad(its not possible to login) for 30 -
60 mins and after system is recover back with out any changes and
running with good performance for one and half day and same problem is
occurring.

According to jackrabbit docs, XMLPersistenceManager not meant to be used
in production environments.

So,  Is it possible to migrate to another persistence manager and which
one is best for my site?

      Is there any jackrabbit utilities for this migration?

Best Regards,
RK