jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "OCS-L3-Support" <ocs-l3-supp...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Clustering - ERROR ( Content created by one tomcat is not visible for another tomcat)
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:52:41 GMT
Hi All,

We are configuring the clustering for my application.

Here is my configuration settings :

TOMCAT-1:

1)  Repository home = /home/jcr1
2)  Persisted content is shared between two tomcats.
3) <Cluster id="node1">
	  <Journal
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.FileJournal">
	    <param name="revision" value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />
	    <param name="directory" value="${rep.home}/../shared" />
	    </Journal>
    </Cluster>
 Here revision.log is not shared between tomcats.
 Here journal directory is shared between two tomcats.

TOMCAT-2:

1)  Repository home = /home/jcr2
2)  Persisted content is shared between two tomcats.
3) <Cluster id="node2">
	  <Journal
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.FileJournal">
	    <param name="revision" value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />
	    <param name="directory" value="${rep.home}/../shared" />
	    </Journal>
    </Cluster>

 Here revision.log is not shared between tomcats.
 Here journal directory is shared between two tomcats.

Now both tomcats are started successfully and showing the same content.

But my problem is content created one tomcat is not visible for the
another tomcat.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
RK