jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Recommendations for User Management in Jackrabbit?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:32:46 GMT
I have a Struts-based web application that uses Jackrabbit to store the
data.  I have my application ready.  Now I want to create a user management
mechanism that will have Roles, and let only users with certain Roles to
access/modify certain nodes.

Any suggestions as to which would be the best way to go about doing this?

This visibility of data/operations needs to be present in both the front-end
and back-end.  Hence, I am not sure what I should be using.

Thanks,
Sridhar