jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV component usage example
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:32:41 GMT
On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 09:12:21AM -0400, Darren Hartford wrote:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackRabbitOnTomcat
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss
>
> Should be able to get the Jackrabbit Webapp WAR that you can just drop
> into place from the downloads section:
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi
>
> The WebDAV component is just a servlet that talks to the Jackrabbit
> Repository.

The thing is I don't need to talk to JackRabbit's repository, I need to
intercept WebDAV requests and pass them to custom storage, some kind of
adapter, in examined sources of SimpleWebdavServlet and found it is possible
to provide custom ResourceFactory to the servlet, which seem to deal with
repository, and I guess this is extension point where I could plug my own
implementation of the factory, which deals with custom repository? Am I on the
right way?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky