jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV component usage example
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:05:33 GMT
On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 07:59:30AM -0400, Darren Hartford wrote:
> Some information for WebDAV access was started here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV
>
> Unfortunately, some more examples related to node creation, indexing,
> and populating those indexes through WebDAV need to be updated by
> someone who understands those pieces of Jackrabbit.

In fact I didn't find any information of how can I do that. Which package I
should use, how should I configure JackRabbit etc? Something, which would
allow me to start from scratch, setup that webdav module in JackRabbit and
test is, and probably some generic examples of how to use it?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky