jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject WebDAV component usage example
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:05:27 GMT
Hello!

Could somebody please explain how can I get some information/examples/guides
about utilizing JackRabbit's WebDAV capabilities? What we need is to provide
access to legacy storage using WebDAV protocol, keeping in mind there's new
branch of software which already has JackRabbit at the back end. So we have
some set of interfaces to access storage (content, version, folders,
properties etc), and we need to write some implementation which could be us=
ed
by JackRabbit's WebDAV front-end servlet/whatever as a storage.

Is that possible at all?

Thank you in advance.

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky