jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: Same name siblings with OCM
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:12:58 GMT

I guess what you mean is define a node type which says sameNameSiblings is
false and specify that node type in my mapping.xml. But how would it check
whether the two objects being stored under a node for that node type are
same name siblings or not?Would it be based on some attribute of the object
which i can specify through the mapping?
Thanks.