jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues with DBPersistenceManager
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:23:31 GMT

Hi,

Thanks a lot! Yes there was quite a bit of improvement. However, when the
repository is initialized for the forst time, it takes very long to load. I
think its because of the indexing that it slows down, though it could be
because i've configured the repository incorrectly. Any configuration
parameters that i need to set here?

Thanks