jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lori <lori_ronn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bundled PM tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:19:06 GMT

I am having the same problem where the tomcat temp directory is
filled with bin????.tmp files.  The files are stored in the database with
(i.e. externalBlobs=false).  Sometimes the files go away, but many times
they just stick around.  I haven't identified why they aren't released,
but right now the temp directory has almost 2 Gig's worth of these
binary files.  If we shut our application down it appears that we can
clear out the temp directory.  However we can't be shutting it down all the
time.  We tried removing the files that were 2 days old, and then ran
into some problems of files that couldn't be accessed - so we have just
left them there till restart.
Any ideas, suggestions, configuration help would be apprectiated.  Is
there a known bug where they are left around?
 -Lori