jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From stefan81 <stefan.schla...@process-relations.com>
Subject Re: Problem with content search
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:06:46 GMT

I figured out that documents saved under the new office 2007 formats (docx,
xlsx) are not recognized by the indexer (at least in JR version 1.3). Maybe
this is the cause for your problem. My JBoss tells me then:

[NodeIndexer] Exception while indexing binary property: java.io.IOException:
Invalid header signature; read 1688935826934608, expected
-2226271756974174256

When documents are stored under the old formats the indexing works. Are the
new formats supported by newer JR versions? Are there any efforts?

Regards