jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to retrieve state of intermediary node
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 01:08:06 GMT

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your response. I could not respond you back because of some
issues which i got stuck into. Any ways the problem which i had mentioned
here was very strange and found a workaround for that.

Now to get the contentNode i.e. jcr:conent node, i was doing :

Node rn = session.getRootNode();
Node contentNode = rn.getNode("file.txt/jcr:content");

but now I change the code little bit to get conentNode by performing :

 Node contentNode = null;
 Node  fileNode = rn.getNode(absNode);
 NodeIterator nodes = fileNode.getNodes();
 while (nodes.hasNext()) {
     Node tempNode = nodes.nextNode();
     if((fileNode.getPath+"/jcr:content").equals(tempNode.getPath())){
            contentNode = tempNode;
            break;
     }
  }

And the reason I am doing this parent node is because i have custom nodes
created as a sibling to jcr:content node and i dont need those nodes during
the present operation.

Well I am not sure why the behavior mentioned here and the one mentioned in
my original post should have any problem. But good thing is that i am able
to work around with this and move ahead. If you can suggest any better way,
I would be more then happy to go ahead with that solution.

Once again thanks for all your support.

regards,

Sudhan