jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject AccessManager Security with Acegi
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:26:29 GMT

I am currently using Spring and Acegi in a web application with Jackrabbit as
my repository.  Is it possible to use an AccessManager with Acegi for
security?  Ideally, i would like to have the AccessManager
checkPermissions() everytime a node is retrieved from the repository.  I
would like to have a user login, load all privileges for that user (type of
access to certain node uuid's), store those privileges either in the session
or load them into the AccessManager, then have checkPermissions() be called
for every node retrieval.  However, I'm not sure how i can have the
AccessManager either access a session scoped object or load the
AccessManager with a set of priveleges on login.  Does anyone have an advice
or suggestions?  Am I thinking of this in the wrong way?