jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From shepy <vladosep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add lock tokens
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:25:07 GMT

Hi,
       This is something that i had in mind. But to do this i need to
intercept somewhere session creation and add lock tokens to session. Since i
use remote repository i need to change rmi SPI code distributed with
jackrabbit and i don't want to do this. Other solution is to store lock
token as property (with document node) and control access to this property
via access manager.