jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Using observation
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:59:30 GMT
I'm adding a new feature in OpenKM (our DMS): document and folder
subscription, so OpenKM can notify of document changes. I've been
reading about Jackrabbit Observation and I know how to observe a node,
but I have some questions:

* Due to observation life cicle, it should be managed across a system
session which is alive all the time OpenKM is running, isn't it?

* I can get a list of registered even listeners, but how can I see which
nodes are observed?

* If there are several users who want to subscribe to a document node,
where should I store this list of users? In the observed node I can't
because the user perhaps don't have wirte access.

--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>