jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Br┬čuen <dbr...@saltation.de>
Subject Re: Repository Lock Problem in JEE-Environment
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:30:41 GMT
Hi!

It really seems to be a glassfish V1-related problem and the
model-2-deployment described for glassfish in the wiki is certainly not
the correct way to go (connector-deployment using the rar-file seems
better, although I wasn't able to get it to work yet).

Anybody else using Glassfish V1 (Sun Java System Application Server) and
jackrabbit?

Cheers,
Dan