jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Br┬čuen <dbr...@saltation.de>
Subject Re: Repository Lock Problem in JEE-Environment
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:49:58 GMT
Hi Hendrik!

Hendrik Beck (camunda) wrote:
>   @Resource (name="jcr/local") private Repository repository;
>   (...)

Yes, I have done that already.... but it does not help if two
bean-instances are created, because the second bean is not able to get
the repository via jndi (because the repository is already locked).

Furthermore whenever I do not call shutdown() explicitly I have to rely
on the Garbage Collector to unlock my repository.

I am sure there is something in this entiry concept that I am missing...
  otherwise the whole thing would not make that much sense at all!

View raw message