jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Br┬čuen <dbr...@saltation.de>
Subject Repository Lock Problem in JEE-Environment
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:37:49 GMT
Hi again!

I am using jackrabbit-1.3.1 as a custom resource in glassfish and access
the repository from a stateless session bean (EJB3) via jndi. No problem
so far. When I try to redeploy my bean the repository-lock is not
removed. I have to restart the application server, then it works again.
I see that this is mainly a problem of the JEE-container, but there must
be a solution for this. In EJB3 there is no finalize()-Method anymore in
which I could do a shutdown... any hints?

Cheers,
Dan