jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Br┬čuen <dbr...@saltation.de>
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:41:38 GMT
Hi!

As mentioned before, I need to index XML-data that ist stored in a
property of a nt:unstructured node.
If I understand the whole indexing-procedure correctly I need to define
the correct mimeType of the data, so that the correct textExtractor is
used (XMLTextExtractor in this case).
Can I just add two properties "jcr:mimeType" (="text/xml") and
"jcr:data" (="<xml>my xml</xml>") to an unstructured node to get this
working?
I know I can configure which properties are to be indexed in
repository.xml/workspace.xml, but I can not attach a special extractor
to the property there...

Or do I have to make use of nt:file and nt:resource (which I would need
to extend then)?

Help would be great!

Cheers,
Dan