jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Gavazuk" <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimal structure
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:30:05 GMT
Hi David,
 my hierarchy will contain building parts (actually content) for web portal
- news,articles, interviews. maybe blogs.
Every type of content has related type of node. So end users will not work
with repository directly - they will use usual functions of web portal -
searching and viewing certain type of content.

With jcr functionality will work facade (for example - session bean), wich
will provide for web layer needed functions.

So if I put all node types under one main root - it will be mistake? Or
better choice is providing related parent nodes for each category? Will
affect the structure of repository on prefomance of searching?