jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Gavazuk" <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimal structure
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:45:16 GMT
Hi David,

I am going to save a lot of different type nodes  in repository.
The nodes will have 2 main property - name and body - both are String type.
And search will be carried out on these properties.
The differences between types - comments allowed or not.

So, I'm  searching a faster scheme .

P.S. What can I add to make my description more precise?