jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kilian Evang <KEV...@de.ibm.com>
Subject jackrabbit-webbapp-1.3.1 - default workspace appears empty
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:56:20 GMT
Hi all,

I have set up the Jackrabbit Webapp to run with an existing repository
through the bootstrap wizard.

It created the file
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/jackrabbit-webapp-1.3.1/WEB-INF/jackrabbit/bootstrap.properties:

#bootstrap properties for the repository startup servlet.
#Tue Aug 14 15:54:39 CEST 2007
java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.provider.DummyInitialContextFactory
repository.home=/home/kevang/workspace/myapp
rmi.enabled=true
repository.config=/home/kevang/workspace/myapp/repository.xml
repository.name=jackrabbit.repository
rmi.host=localhost
java.naming.provider.url=http\://www.apache.org/jackrabbit
jndi.enabled=true
rmi.port=0

/home/kevang/workspace/myapp contains repository.xml and a directory
called repository, as created by
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository. I've already added a lot
of nodes to the default workspace and I can persistently retrieve them
with my test application.

However, when I go to
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.3.1/repository/default/, the
default workspace appears to be empty, giving me only the .. link.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Kilian