jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kilian Evang <KEV...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-webbapp-1.3.1 - default workspace appears empty
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:36:00 GMT
> did you create your nodes/properties in the workspace named 'default'?

Yes, the items are in the default workspace. I noticed the webapp
autocreated a directory "workspaces" in my repository.home
(/home/kevang/workspace/myapp), so it was looking for stuff one level too
high. So I changed repository.home to
/home/kevang/workspace/myapp/repository and got weird exceptions... for
the moment, I've given up on making it work for me. Thanks :)

Kilian