jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Krenn, Christian" <christian.kr...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Adding new node types
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:29:53 GMT
Hi!

I had the same problem. There is something that the jackrabbit devs use
for unit tests. It's in the -> repository/nodetypes. There you have to
put a file called custom_nodetypes.xml. in the jackrabbit.core.nodetypes
there is a file called builtin_nodetypes.xml, which you can use as
template.
You have also to put a new entry to
repository/namespace/ns_reg.properties.

So you needn't to do the registry everytime on the clientside because
it's automatically done on server startup.

bye

-----Original Message-----
From: shepy [mailto:vladoseprak@yahoo.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 01. August 2007 11:11
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Adding new node types

Hello,

   I'm using JR as repository server. I need to register new node types.
Where is the best place to do this? I don't want to do this from client
application. I see two possibilities:

  1) Extend RepositoryStartupServlet and do this on init.
  2) use RepositoryStartupServlet init-param to do this (if it exists)

Or is there some other possibility?

Thanks.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this
email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the
sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

BearingPoint INFONOVA GmbH
Sitz: Unterpremstatten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b