jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: query for child property
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:10:26 GMT
Ah, ofcourse, you said query 2 isn't working :-)

But what happens when you simplify the query, for example by

query 2:
//*[jcr:contains(@cwe:body,'banana')]

does this return results?

if so, does

//*[jcr:contains(cwe:comment/@cwe:body,'banana')]

Perhaps if for example the first gives you a hit and the second not, it helps you find the
problem

Regards Ard